Module 6: Publishing & Promotion
If you ever needed to learn how to do the “publishing and promotion” side of content creation, this is the class for you!
This module doesn’t just cover a few of those aspects – it covers everything. From building a beautiful editorial calendar, content budgeting, how to set up and hire writers for content support, to promoting your content, you’ll learn it all.
You’ll also learn how to hook your content efforts up to a strong social media presence, as well as track, update and audit your content for better results.
You’ll learn how to measure for and write down goals for every piece of content you put down on the calendar, so you (or your client) to track ROI from each post.
Plus, get an overview of how to promote your content with different tools and social media ads, how to connect email marketing to your content marketing, and how to track, update and audit your content for maximum, long-term ROI.
Guest experts Sujan Patel, Dan Levy, Ryan West and Shani Taylor join instructor Julia McCoy for this value-packed class. Listen to digital marketing expert Sujan teach content promotion tactics, and Dan Levy talk about the expectations of investing in 10x content, which succeeded in making millions of revenue happen for Oli Gardner and Unbounce. Shani Taylor teaches advanced tactics on how to build an amazing editorial calendar for online and offline content: and Ryan West shares how to track content rankings, setup competitor research and maintain SEO positions through SEMrush.
Module 6 Curriculum: 16 Lessons (Estimated 7 Hours)
- Guest Speaker Sujan Patel Presents: Content Promotion Strategies [Tools and Tactics]
- A Beginner's Guide to Content Promotion & Key Fundamentals for Boosting Exposure
- A Guide to Social Media Platform Posting Velocity, Length & Best Practices [Cheat Sheet]
- Email Marketing: Best Practices for Email Writing & Scheduling
- Costs, Budget Setting, and Expectations to Associate with Content Creation (Brand Strategy)
- Guest Speaker Dan Levy Presents: The Cost & Return of 10x Blogging
- A Short Guide on How to Find Amazing Writers to Support Your Content Creation
- Getting All Your Moving Parts In Place: How Do I Start Creating a Content Plan?
- Editorial Calendar Planning: A Tool That'll Take You 5 Minutes (Tutorial)
- Guest Expert Shani Taylor from Airtable Presents: Advanced Editorial Calendar Building Tutorial
- Old Content is Your Money Content: Why & How to Set a Plan for Updating Content
- Guest Speaker Ryan West Presents: Track Your Rankings, Competitors, and Positions
- Tracking & Updating Your Ranking Content for a Serious Content ROI Boost [Live Tutorial]
- Conducting a Content Audit: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Brand Strategy: Create An Editorial Calendar
- Why Content Strategy Knowledge Doesn't End Here (& How to Stay Up on Your Skills)