Module 2: Audience Persona
Learn how to build a targeted, detailed persona for any audience, map content to the sales cycle, and create Brand Content Style Guidelines.
Go from beginner → expert at discovering who your audience is, and defining brand rules for content creation that caters to them.
With detailed tutorials, you’ll learn how to build a specific persona for both new and existing audiences, and target multiple niche audiences. For existing audiences, learn how to build and conduct content marketing surveys: for new audiences, get the lowdown on advanced tactics that will help you discover a hot, targeted audience.
Use proven templates – included in the lessons – that you can literally copy and paste as you complete the hands-on exercises, and pinpoint your audience’s stages of awareness in the sales cycle and create topics that guide them through the stages.
Lastly, you’ll be able to compile what you’ve created into a Brand Content Style Guidelines (brandbook) that defines and clarifies a cohesive brand content rules and can be used to keep content teams on track.
At the end of this course, you’ll know your audience like you know a family member.
Tools: This class includes a basic overview and training for email marketing software: ConvertKit, Mailchimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, & SendinBlue. You’ll also learn how to use Google Surveys and Facebook Audience Insights.
Module 2 Curriculum: 10 Lessons (Estimated 1.5 Hours + add a day for survey response time)
- Personas that are Actually Worth Creating? 4 Keys to Keep in Mind
- Where Creating Great Content Begins: Your Audience & an ROI Perspective
- Module 2 Bonus Resource: Best Email Marketing Tools
- A Beginner's Guide to Mapping out a Content Audience Persona: New Audiences
- New Audience Persona Bonus: Using Facebook Insights as A Low-Budget, Accurate Alternative
- A Beginner's Guide to Mapping out a Content Audience Persona: Existing Audiences
- A Little Social Media Stalking Goes a Long Way: How to Discover Your Persona's Interests (Demo)
- How to Map Your Buyer Persona to Lifecycle Stages to Create Sales Awareness Content
- How to Discover Sales Awareness Questions: Key Questions to Ask Your Persona [New Audience]
- BSE: Content Guidelines & Persona Creation (Create a Brand Content Style Guidebook)